Covering Wiltshire, Bristol and Swindon
Hourly Rate £12.50 – £15.00 per hour + overtime
Lister Lift Trucks has an opportunity for an experienced engineer to mainly cover the local area.
This position plays a key role within the company and requires a forward-thinking engineer to take the lead with enthusiasm and maturity.
As a leading independent forklift sales, service and hire company, Lister Lift Trucks provides quality forklift services in the South West.
As our Forklift Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and repairing forklift trucks
- Carry out servicing and inspections on equipment
- Fault finding and diagnostics
Requirements for the Forklift Field Service Engineer Role
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience servicing and maintaining forklift trucks, agricultural machinery, construction plant or HGV vehicles
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components,
- Good customer service skills
- A full driving license is essential
- Good prospects
- Company van
- Company Pension Scheme
- Workwear and PPE
We are members of the Forklift Truck Association, Consolidated Forklift Truck Services.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and making a difference, please apply now for Forklift Field Service Engineer role.