£22,000 – £30,000 per annum
Due to the continual growth of the company we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced parts advisor to join our team.
This position will responsible for the day to day purchase, distribution and organisation of the parts, providing a great opportunity for someone in this interesting and varied role. Experience working in a small/ medium business along with a willingness to learn is essential.
As a leading independent forklift sales, service and hire company, Lister Lift Trucks provides quality forklift services in the South West, we have a strong customer focus providing services in the local area.
The parts advisor is a key role within the company and you will be responsible for;
- Sourcing and purchasing parts
- Booking in and distributing parts to engineers
- Stock management
To be considered for the parts advisor role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical parts
- Experience of working in a parts department
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Good computer skills and telephone manner
- Motivated and reliable team player
- Good eye for detail and accuracy with a can-do attitude
Parts Advisor Benefits:
- An excellent salary of £22,000 – £30,000
- Good prospects
- Company Pension Scheme
Full-Time Permanent Monday – Friday 8 am – 5.30 pm
Members of the Forklift Truck Association, Consolidated Forklift Truck Association.
If you feel you have the skills for this position, please apply now.