Earning potential of £30,000 – £45,000 with overtime
A great opportunity has arisen for a workshop engineer to join our team in the Corsham depot as we are continuing to grow and expand.
We are looking for a reliable, intuitive engineer with the ability to be able to repair and maintain mechanical equipment and tools, you will be determined and thorough with good engineering knowledge. You will have a good approach, friendly manner and be able to work on your own and as part of a small team in our workshop.
Training will be given to the successful candidates.
As a leading independent forklift company we specialise in material handling sales, service, repairs, and hire, delivering reliable and quality forklift services to our local area. We are the main dealers for the Cesab product, Cesab is part of the Toyota family and produces high-quality products from a world-class manufacturer. Listers have recently been awarded the national certificate of accreditation from the country’s foremost authority on materials handling: the UK Materials Handling Association (UKMHA).
Workshop Engineer’s main duties will include
- Full refurbishment of a wide range of forklift trucks and material handling equipment
- Carry out servicing and inspections on company and customer machines
- Hire preparation including, pre hire and off hire inspections and preparing for transportation
- New equipment, pre delivery inspections
- Repairs and maintenance of Gas, Diesel, Electric and manual machines
- You will have experience in any of the following areas, mechanical / agricultural / plant / HGV / Army mechanical / engineering
- Enjoy being organised and thorough
- Good eye for detail
- A full driving license
- Excellent career and progression prospects
- Overtime available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Manufacturer and job specific training
- Work wear will be provided
Ideal opportunity for someone in a similar role looking to gain experience in forklifts and wanting to progress to a field engineer role or for an experienced engineer in a similar industry also an ideal opportunity for an experienced forklift engineer wanting to work in the depot. If you would like to be part of our team and enjoy making a difference, please apply now on 01225 618700 or email your CV to email@example.com